As a locally owned community bank, partnering with and growing local agriculture business is one of Security State Bank’s most important priorities.
Security State Bank understands the agricultural needs of our area and will provide financing for operating expenses, machinery or livestock purchases, land or buildings, and any other seen or unforeseen need.
We have a variety of products to best suit your farm operation, including:
Operating Loans/Lines of Credit
- A short-term loan option
- Working capital replenishment for day to day expenses
- Cash when you need it for purchases of seed, chemicals, fertilizer, parts, supplies, vet expense, wages, etc.
- Fuel and equipment parts/repairs for crop expenses (inc: planting, spraying, harvesting, cultivating, etc)
- Feed for cattle/pigs/poultry & other animals related to farm operation
- Machinery/equipment and automobile replacement or upgrades
- Herd expansion or replacement livestock purchase
- Farm operation growth
- Technology updates
- Facility improvements or repairs
Farm Real Estate Loans
- Land purchases and site builds
- Outbuilding purchases or builds
- Storage facility additions
- Land areas, tiling, ditching enhancements
- Qualified property improvements or purchases
Farm Service Agency
Financing and/or loan guarantee programs for qualified borrowers